Person Centered & Experiential Psychotherapies North America
The first conference of Person Centered and Experiential North America will take place in New York City at the offices of NYPCRC the weekend of March 17-19. At this meeting we will determine the organizational structure and future direction of this alliance. We will meet Friday evening March 17th and together determine our meeting schedule for March 18 and 19. Paid members can attend for free. Please email NYPCRC@GMAIL.COM if you would like to attend.
Dear Friends, please consider joining PCE North America.
Founded September 1st 2016, the mission of this new organization is to promote Person Centered and Experiential psychotherapeutic approaches within North America. Membership in this new organization is open to any clinician, academic, or other person philosopher interested in Person Centered and Experiential psychotherapeutic approaches.
Organizational agenda items include:
- Becoming a regional chapter of the WAPCEPC (World Association for Person Centered & Experiential Psychotherapy & Counseling).
- Organizing an accessible, yearly conference.
- Utilizing our mailing list for professional networking and project development.
- Developing the organizational structure of this alliance.
- Fostering the goals and dreams of the organizations members.
Annual membership costs $10 ($11 if you pay by credit card or Paypal).
Membership is from 9/1/16 to 8/31/17 and includes:
- Organizational voting privileges.
- Members' email list membership.
- Free admittance to our yearly conference.
To pay by check or cash, mail your payment to:
New York Person Resources
1 MIlligan Place
New York, NY 10011
Or to pay by PayPal or credit card, click here: