Person-Centered & Experiential Psychotherapies North America
Dear Friends, please consider joining PCE North America.
Founded September 1st 2016, the mission of this new organization is to promote Person-Centered and Experiential psychotherapeutic approaches within North America. Membership in this new organization is open to any clinician, academic, or other person philosopher interested in Person-Centered and Experiential psychotherapeutic approaches.
Organizational agenda items include:
- Becoming a regional chapter of the WAPCEPC (World Association for Person-Centered & Experiential Psychotherapy & Counseling).
- Organizing an accessible, yearly conference.
- Utilizing our mailing list for professional networking and project development.
- Developing the organizational structure of this alliance.
- Fostering the goals and dreams of the organizations members.
Annual membership costs $10 ($11 if you pay by credit card or Paypal).
- Organizational voting privileges.
- Members' email list membership.
- Free admittance to our yearly conference.
To pay by check or cash, mail your payment to:
New York Person Resources
1 MIlligan Place
New York, NY 10011
Or to pay by PayPal or credit card, click here: