Person Centered & Experiential Psychotherapies North America
Dear Friends, please consider joining PCE North America.
Founded September 1st 2016, the mission of this new organization is to promote Person Centered and Experiential psychotherapeutic approaches within North America. Membership in this new organization is open to any clinician, academic, or other person philosopher interested in Person Centered and Experiential psychotherapeutic approaches.
Organizational agenda items include:
- Becoming a regional chapter of the WAPCEPC (World Association for Person Centered & Experiential Psychotherapy & Counseling).
- Organizing an accessible, yearly conference.
- Utilizing our mailing list for professional networking and project development.
- Developing the organizational structure of this alliance.
- Fostering the goals and dreams of the organizations members.
Annual membership costs $10 ($11 if you pay by credit card or Paypal).
- Organizational voting privileges.
- Members' email list membership.
- Free admittance to our yearly conference.
To pay by check or cash, mail your payment to:
New York Person Resources
1 MIlligan Place
New York, NY 10011
Or to pay by PayPal or credit card, click here: